Problem with injecting hacks.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with injecting hacks.
Hi, Whenever I try to Inject Randomrawr's wallhack I get spammed with errors and soldierfront shuts down, Does anyone know why this happens?
1. It can be patched
2. You might be missing a .dll file that is needed to use the hack properly
Really, it can be anything, but please give us your error in details.
Well what the error says is Error creating window device context and it kinda plays that windows error sound over and over again untill I close soldier front and the injector.
yup use another injector i had that yesterday use another 1 and

start the injector first then SF
Quote Originally Posted by a_z_king View Post
yup use another injector i had that yesterday use another 1 and

start the injector first then SF
Thanks man I did this and now it works, but I crash whenever I get into a game
It doesn't work anymore,closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us