Invisible Hack [HELP]

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Lower opacity. in vbnet

And u need a module to make that in vb6



edit: didnt see jetamay's post
VB6.0 needs a module because is sorta outdated. You need to use APIs..
hi
im pretty sure that the program isnt always transparent liek that it mite be but i know you can do it yourself if you google how to make xp like vista a program will show up and you can do that to any window on your computer but i guess there probably is a way to make it always liek that in vb6
Rofl,

TheBleuMax u said u know how to do ( then why make a thread about it? )


[ EDIT ] I already know that but, 1 thing Its bleu and i want it an other collor how di do that?:S
Check your spelling please, I'm having a really hard time reading that.., Anyways from what i read from this module, this can be used more then to just make your own form transparent, Ima go see if I can make other windows this way. I also belive there is a faster way to make the forms transparent..
Its always Bleu and i want other collor how?
Theres a trick
Lag off warrock
Log back in.
You will be invisible till you relog off
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us