I run escape mode

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Well done those are some nice scores. But something that standed out in that picture was ur m4 custom x) lol
lulz nice scores. my highest was only like 65. i dont play escape much tho.
ya i fail lol

didn't bother to even try the mode out yet

but any other mode u can get the dick. :P
LOL...

Nice scores... but guess what?

That's right!!!

You left your username in the screenshots, so now I'll just send them to Z8Games, tell them your part of MPGH, and YOU'RE BANNED!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Noobs these days...
WDF only 12 headshot u were spraying or something one time i get all my kills headshot and it was like 29

*No screenshot but am not lying*
Quote Originally Posted by dalro3 View Post
LOL @ 270 ping no wonder you have such a high score they cant fucking hit you -.-
Naaaww harder fo me cus they dont take a fucking hit.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
Lol,nice score.I personally hate this mode unless I'm using hacks.
this mode is the greatest
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
You don't need any skills for escape mode. It about same as Mutant mode. You get high kills, so what? I think everyone does!
Yea but mm is shit boring. This is fun and no, not everyone gets high kills. +escapes are worth way more then kills.
Quote Originally Posted by koolman123 View Post
With out camping, you dont fuck with me at Command Ops.
My record is 11 escapes.
Come play me nigga.
Quote Originally Posted by Administratorz View Post
LOL...

Nice scores... but guess what?

That's right!!!

You left your username in the screenshots, so now I'll just send them to Z8Games, tell them your part of MPGH, and YOU'RE BANNED!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Noobs these days...
Faggets these days...
I don't hack and am not hacking in the screenies so they can't ban me. suck /me dick shitcunt.
Quote Originally Posted by xhitboyx View Post
WDF only 12 headshot u were spraying or something one time i get all my kills headshot and it was like 29

*No screenshot but am not lying*
In the first screenshot most of the "kills"
were from escapes. The second one i had plenty of headshots.
Nice scores but i too hate this mode cos i always get noob teams who jus rush, get killed an im teh only 1 defending the portal .. wdf

P.S. u might be good in this mode but i think its more teamwork involved in being successful in this mode
Already got bored when I first played it, but I think it`s Ok.

In my opinion Ghost Mode is the best game mode.
This mode never gets boring for me.
If u think u are pro u are wrong. U play witch choobs so u think that u can beat any1. Go to the real escape room, not with "smiles" and Sergeants...

Poor Thinkin, u made thread to make all of us jealous? HI. FAIL. BYE.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
If u think u are pro u are wrong. U play witch choobs so u think that u can beat any1. Go to the real escape room, not with "smiles" and Sergeants...

Poor Thinkin, u made thread to make all of us jealous? HI. FAIL. BYE.
Come play me then ******. Also, this is in west coast, the server is full of pros. Rank means NOTHING on crossfire. Look at my shitballs rank yet i can own anyone, including you at this mode.
my score right before 90 / 7
Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
I am so fucking pro at this mode.
/greatest mode ever
It's pretty much TDM with an objective. So whoever the fag was that said he could beat me at escape mode. please, SMD.

Oh if anyone can be fucked to come play some escape mode with me just whisper me ingame. I have studied these maps for hours, i know every trick and can teach you some shit if you want. Sharing is caring..

twasn't even using hacks




with that ping who could kil you
Nobody can kill me cus i tank all their shots
but they also tank all of mine that why I have to go for headshots.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?