WinProg Tutorial

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks, I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!
LOL, now that i have started learning windows api, i have to say that it is very challenging, it's not hard it's just alot of crap to remember.
You don't HAVE to remember every parameter of every function you know. MSDN is there for a reason.
wow lol, so how do i use msdn. i don't know what msdn is. I know i am a failure lol. I really thought u had to memorize everything.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
wow lol, so how do i use msdn. i don't know what msdn is. I know i am a failure lol. I really thought u had to memorize everything.
MSDN Library

Largest programming reference on the internet.
Thanks David, i will thank u.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us