My hack isnt working

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
My hack isnt working
Im using Perks, and it said the injector worked once I start game and it disappears. Evverything goes normally but when I press the INsert, numberpad, the hacks isnt working. I could g into a normal game and play normally but I cant hack. HELp!
It's either the hack is patched, or your OS is not supported. Also, try using a different injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
It's either the hack is patched, or your OS is not supported. Also, try using a different injector.
The hack isnt patched. Im on 64 bit. any injector for 64 bit? Also I tried valkyrie and faith, but when i pressed start game it said "injection failed". =(. Also, Im on windows 7, the ASUS laptop. The Delte+Insert key is on the same button. I held FN then pressed Delete+Insert Button. Is that how?

(P.S thats not the problem btw, i just want to know because i used 3 different hacks, some required numberpad, and some required f12. so its not the insert.
Yea download those, for once I have to agree with whit.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Yea download those, for once I have to agree with whit.
everyone should
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
everyone should
Nahh, Not me. I'm choobing around too much to agree with you
Did you run the injector as admin?
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Did you run the injector as admin?
EhhH the million Dollar Question
did do it??..HUn
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Did you run the injector as admin?
Oh, well now it says "The progam cant start becasue MSRVC100 is not in your computer." ??? Well I downloaded it and put it in my system32 but same results.
Quote Originally Posted by cruhunter12 View Post
Oh, well now it says "The progam cant start becasue MSRVC100 is not in your computer." ??? Well I downloaded it and put it in my system32 but same results.
Google it mate
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Google it mate
I DID! no help
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us