My Username

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
My Username
Lol okay so my name is jeremy. When I was about 8 years old(Along time ago) I wanted to make a hot mail account because I thought it was "Cool" so I put in my username "Jeremy@hotmail.com", and it suggests "Jeremy6996@hotmail.com" so I go with that, not knowing what 69 ment at that age. My friends would ask me, "Jeremy whats your e-mail" Lol at 8 years old I would say, "Jeremy6996@hotmail.com" then my teacher was like "Hey Jeremy!" I was like what. Then he said don't use that kind of language in class. I was like "WTF". Hes said is was a sex position. I learned that at 8 years old, Is that not fucked up? In grade 6 I got asked if I masterbated. I don't know if I live in a normal place anymore..
what does this have to do wit any thing?
if ur having issues go to a psycatrist or w/e their called
Its general chat and I'm as board as fuck. I have french tommorow, and a french test. Gimmie some slack. I think I might just kill my-self. Fuck have you ever had double block of french...........OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOO boaring.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Its general chat and I'm as board as fuck. I have french tommorow, and a french test. Gimmie some slack. I think I might just kill my-self. Fuck have you ever had double block of french...........OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOO boaring.
wow.... i stand by my first post...
lol wow.... little 8 year ol' kid xD

___________________
i am changeing my name to gourav AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArora
to be that jackass who is in front of the phone book
everyone who posted in this thread before me is a retard
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
everyone who posted in this thread before me is a retard
and we care because???
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
and we care because???
Because we all are fucking "ego maniacs" and we dont like to be called names...

Get it!
Quote Originally Posted by 1h1a1i View Post
Because we all are fucking "ego maniacs" and we dont like to be called names...

Get it!
no sorry i am not much of an egoist =/
i could care less of what people thought me
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
no sorry i am not much of an egoist =/
i could care less of what people thought me


If you say so....:/
Awww....Fuck I did okay on the french test if you care. OUCH I got flamed pretty bad on this thread, Fuck I think french is the ghayest(I spell it that way because its ghay not gay) Language in the world..
ok i am now going attempt to fart out of me penis tip
>____________<
wish me luck
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Awww....Fuck I did okay on the french test if you care. OUCH I got flamed pretty bad on this thread, Fuck I think french is the ghayest(I spell it that way because its ghay not gay) Language in the world..
You only think other languages are gay because you are inept. French is a very, VERY easy language. It is a strange language, but easy nonetheless.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
You only think other languages are gay because you are inept. French is a very, VERY easy language. It is a strange language, but easy nonetheless.


Indeed...
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
In grade 6 I got asked if I masterbated.
YOU MEAN "MASTURBATED" English.... Shysh
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?