New Pub Hack [Without VIPS]

Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
New Pub Hack [Without VIPS]
Hey guys I'm sorry to whoever pm me and i didn't respond i can't give u guys the VIP to apologize heres a menu with some good features made by Surreal-Team. IF YOU USE THIS HACK PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON TO SUPPORT THE SURREAL-TEAM. AND THIS IS A NONE DISAPPEARING MENU IF IT DISAPPEAR PLEASE COMMENT I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING BUT PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PM ME CAUSE I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE VIP THANK YOU

Screen-Shot:




Virus-Scans:
King4940(Iapple) Marko's Pub.rar MD5:652fea5bc80ff24ffea701d07bea1b3e - VirSCAN.org 36% Scanner(s) (13/36) found malware!
Virustotal. MD5: 652fea5bc80ff24ffea701d07bea1b3e Gen:Packer.PESpin.A.by4aauCQcRli Gen:Packer.PESpin.A.by4aauCQcRli Packer.PESpin!IK THIS FILE IS PACK SO THESE ARE FALSE POSITIVES
King4940(Iapple) Marko's Pub.rarattachment deleted · 1,177 downloads before removal
Looks pretty good.
You leeched it I guess or are you a part of "Surreal Team"?
Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
Looks pretty good.
You leeched it I guess or are you a part of "Surreal Team"?
I'm part of the Surreal Team and its one speed settings we will add more to it.
and sorry we can't add any VIP features to it.
Sounds dangerous.. but it could be nice.. by the wya is tehre only 1 type of speed? cuz i always use x2 which looks legit.. or is it super fast..
Quote Originally Posted by king4940 View Post
Hey guys I'm sorry to whoever pm me and i didn't respond i can't give u guys the VIP to apologize heres a menu with some good features made by Surreal-Team. IF YOU USE THIS HACK PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON TO SUPPORT THE SURREAL-TEAM. AND THIS IS A NONE DISAPPEARING MENU IF IT DISAPPEAR PLEASE COMMENT

Screen-Shot:


Virus-Scans:
King4940(Iapple) Marko's Pub.rar MD5:652fea5bc80ff24ffea701d07bea1b3e - VirSCAN.org 36% Scanner(s) (13/36) found malware!
Virustotal. MD5: 652fea5bc80ff24ffea701d07bea1b3e Gen:Packer.PESpin.A.by4aauCQcRli Gen:Packer.PESpin.A.by4aauCQcRli Packer.PESpin!IK THIS FILE IS PACK SO THESE ARE FALSE POSITIVES
nothing new
always the same features
If you made this...GOOD JOB BRAH! xD Menu looks really great x]
Yea but im just asking if this speed is like BAM freakin fast or like legit
Quote Originally Posted by bepman View Post
Yea but im just asking if this speed is like BAM freakin fast or like legit
Just legit speed and the attachment is pending approval the link is not broken
-.-
Awsome What OS? sry i kno i talk alot
Quote Originally Posted by bepman View Post
Awsome What OS? sry i kno i talk alot
Should work on all OS and for the last time the link is not broken its not that you can't download it its pending approval please READ THIS
Quote Originally Posted by king4940 View Post
Should work on all OS and for the last time the link is not broken its not that you can't download it its pending approval please READ THIS
Okay.. Thanks lol.. :P
what is anti ss????????? just asking Thanks
I got Win 7 64 bit..
Don't go around advertising "Surreal-Team", on MPGH there is a no hack team rule because of some shenanigans that went on.
Good work though. I always feel sad thinking about the no pub VIP rule though.

TO ALL CHOOBS: The link is NOT broken, just pending approval.
Anti-ss is so anti-cheat won't be able to take a ScreenShot(ss) of your hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?