Avatar Request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Avatar Request
hi. i need a super awesome ultra mega-bustin avatar.

I NEED A GIR AVATAR!!!
lol.
Main Text: None
Sub Text: None
Size: 150x150 [avatar]
Style: Abstract?
Other Information: some1 skilled?

render:

PLZ make me this avatar.
make it........awesome?
lol.
So gay, quite literally a flaming homosexual.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
So gay, quite literally a flaming homosexual.
im not a flaming homosexual.
dude, Gir fukin owns.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
hi. i need a super awesome ultra mega-bustin avatar.
Like I said, flaming homosexual.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
Like I said, flaming homosexual.
if all ur gonna do is fkin flame, why the hell are u on my thread?
cuz if ur not gonna do it, dont bother commenting.?
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
Like I said, flaming homosexual.
dude i've seen u on ever thread bumping them need to take a chill pill!

also i made a avatar with that a long time ago i can just edit your name if you want?
lmao just stealt the one Jabuuty uses
You do know you're just using my avatar.


Done..
That's yours
now leave me to mine
lol thanks jabuuty.
@hugh_who, how u do dat?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us