[Release for new patch] Simple Stamina Only
Well, I know its got basically nothing it it... but hey, who cares. At least its something.
Contains stamina only... its a C++ command line trainer (credits to l0ngcat for teaching me).
If you don't trust me, then don't download it... but I'm not going to go virus scan it and screenshot it for a bunch of noobs who will leech it, and flame me for who knows what anyways. -.-
Speaking of leeching... DO NOT LEECH IT. For mpgh only.
Have fun!
Contains stamina only... its a C++ command line trainer (credits to l0ngcat for teaching me).
If you don't trust me, then don't download it... but I'm not going to go virus scan it and screenshot it for a bunch of noobs who will leech it, and flame me for who knows what anyways. -.-
Speaking of leeching... DO NOT LEECH IT. For mpgh only.
Have fun!
stamina.zip
