AngryHELP ALL HACKS DONT WORK?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HELP ALL HACKS DONT WORK?
Hello ,

I have a injector and a hack. i do everything good and than say the injector ''injected'' . If i play combat arms the hacks isn't work..

Please can anybody say step by step how to do it..

P.s. I have try 5 injectors and 8 hacks or something xD

greetz , Orshin
Its a big problem and the coders are trying to fix it
Quote Originally Posted by orshin13 View Post
Hello ,

I have a injector and a hack. i do everything good and than say the injector ''injected'' . If i play combat arms the hacks isn't work..

Please can anybody say step by step how to do it..

P.s. I have try 5 injectors and 8 hacks or something xD

greetz , Orshin
Did you inject the hacks to Engine.exe
What you mean ??
the process name that your injector injects into
Engine.exe
i have the same problem though
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?