C++ and VBasic (new module) detected?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
C++ and VBasic (new module) detected?
Hmm... I've tried 3 different of my own, re-made C++ trainers (with new addresses), and several Visual Basic trainers that I have made. I even made a new module for one... but...

I keep getting kicked for all of them. Even if they aren't open, but just sitting somewhere on my computer. I'm assuming PB updated along with the new patch? I know all the addresses changed-- I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about 1440 minute bans whenever I have a trainer, with brand new modules, on my computer.
they got a new detection system
btw
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
they got a new detection system
btw
FUUUUUUUUUUck No!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?