[Help] AlterIWNet Foliage Hack
Hello everyone. I am having an issue trying to hack foliage for AlterIWNet.
3 Days ago I DID have the foliage hack working. So me being greedy, I wanted the red players hack too. So when I added it to the IWD I got the "Files different..." error. So I replaced my IWD's with the original ones and it works, but now I can't even add the foliage hack!!!
For the past few days I have kept getting the same "Files different from the server." error every time I try to do it using Blackdove's texture hack.
Then I found out I was using the wrong version anyways.
So after searching last night and today I have yet to find it.
So after all this blabbering about my problems, would someone give me a link to a different 1.0.182 texture hack? I tried finding the one by craig but google just gives me dead torrent links. -L-
I also searched on your site for "texture hack v5" and nothing came up.
3 Days ago I DID have the foliage hack working. So me being greedy, I wanted the red players hack too. So when I added it to the IWD I got the "Files different..." error. So I replaced my IWD's with the original ones and it works, but now I can't even add the foliage hack!!!

For the past few days I have kept getting the same "Files different from the server." error every time I try to do it using Blackdove's texture hack.
Then I found out I was using the wrong version anyways.

So after searching last night and today I have yet to find it.
So after all this blabbering about my problems, would someone give me a link to a different 1.0.182 texture hack? I tried finding the one by craig but google just gives me dead torrent links. -L-
I also searched on your site for "texture hack v5" and nothing came up.


