Alien or a Robot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Alien or a Robot
which one are you there are two types of people in the world which one are you
and Alien or a Robot
Whichever one can jump higher
Is there like a "Jetamay" Small and clean people, ugh I mean uhm..uh...That was on heros right, I have to say I'm a robot I'm everyones bitch. If i'm told to do somthing I do it(Except for that snobby whore who sits next to me in my A block, Ewww....) Twas a robot =D, Actually I'm both, because I have feelings to =), Like I think no but I do what they tell me.
yeas... this was on there like 2 weeks back lol

i am just a alien robot with tenticals
mostly robot i can do stuff without even thinking about it
LOL, OMFG is that real, Ghad this world is really fucked up. "Hey tom what should we do today", "Hmm you know what I feel like having sex with a robot, lets make a hot sexy robot, then marry it." Lol I can't imagine, how many scripts will it take to make a well operating irrection, Lol a developing team for the retro sperm.
Chobits

Despite the comedic and ecchi moments, Chobits itself deals with several dualities concerning subject matter it shows. The most explored issue throughout the series is relationships shared between humans and robots

=/

i want one of those :@ chi was hot
Aliens are mysterious
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us