All three of you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. I know plenty of br's that could wreck you in a 1v1 w/o hacks. Just because they don't fucking speak english doesn't mean they suck dick.
Btw, You look like a fag ahmadtaha.
Lol lemme guess they'd kill us with their 200-600 ping? LOL
Originally Posted by ghwtfan
Lol lemme guess they'd kill us with their 200-600 ping? LOL
If they had low ping they'd still destroy you. You're just some wannabe pro at crossfire.
Originally Posted by Anderson Silva
If they had low ping they'd still destroy you. You're just some wannabe pro at crossfire.
Im not even saying im pro. LOL.
is not br dude -.-'
again ?
is portugues, PT -.-'
dumbass
my ping from uk server is 65, 66. no 150 -.-'
Sure you r
LOL YOUR A FAIL PERSON U SCAMMER
Originally Posted by Funny-Man
LOL YOUR A FAIL PERSON U SCAMMER
I scam? Could you get anybody on this forum to confirm this? Seeing as I've never traded you.. Who have I scammed? Mhm?