ExclamationOpTc Nation

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
OpTc Nation
OPTC NATION IS NOW OFFICALY ON CA PM ME FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!/yea/me/me/me/yea/yea
LMFAO, NO ITS NOT. its only on xbox 360 and PS3, Wannabe's now a days.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
LMFAO, NO ITS NOT. its only on xbox 360 and PS3, Wannabe's now a days.
Actually it is but no he is not saying that the whole OPTIC NATION is on CA. It's his clan recruiting. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by SoloNinjaRaiden View Post
Actually it is but no he is not saying that the whole OPTIC NATION is on CA. It's his clan recruiting. /yea
Ohh, whoops.
Not even.
Optic Hex wouldn't want shit like this.
where's the I in optic?
this is sad
this is just sad. kid, be original.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Not even.
Optic Hex wouldn't want shit like this.
where's the I in optic?
this is sad
this is just sad. kid, be original.
I KNEW IT, WANNABE'S NOW A DAYS!
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
I KNEW IT, WANNABE'S NOW A DAYS!
As far as i've seen Optic go.
They only mod controllers (Evil Controllers)
not in game shit and hacks.
plus, they're adapted to console gaming.
Combat Arms is too immature and shitty for them, imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


As far as i've seen Optic go.
They only mod controllers (Evil Controllers)
not in game shit and hacks.
plus, they're adapted to console gaming.
Combat Arms is too immature and shitty for them, imo.
Lol ur srsly calling OpTic Predator an hacker?
not really im part of there clan on ps3 and and I got a ok to make a clan on CA so yah! And for your information they also spell optic like this OPTC dumbass.
Quote Originally Posted by killswitch49 View Post
not really im part of there clan on ps3 and and I got a ok to make a clan on CA so yah! And for your information they also spell optic like this OPTC dumbass.
Sure you are.. whats your name, and release a video that says "Thanks MPGH", then we'll know for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by killswitch49 View Post
not really im part of there clan on ps3 and and I got a ok to make a clan on CA so yah! And for your information they also spell optic like this OPTC dumbass.
Is it OpTcGaming.net or OpTic-Gaming

-__- orly? who are you then
http://opticgaming.net/index.php?opt...196&Itemid=210
The Ps3 Clan is set in stone, and any Mw2 clan can be copied with a simple clan tag edit
I just noticed.
he's a fucking kid.
13 or 14
they fall for anything
-__- so sad.
prepubescent fags
been there, done that
No originality...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us