Exclamation[RELEASE AND SOURCE CODE] HotKEY Checker

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
I used to watch DBZ, but suddenly I grew up !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I used to watch DBZ, but suddenly I grew up !!
hmm how does a show have to do with age ? are you trying to say im not grown up lol it's a good show just like the rest of my fav shows


Lost
Supernatural
Heroes
Small Ville
Burn Notice
Ware House13
Merlin
Vampire Diaries
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Eureka
V
Flash Forward
My Name Is Earl
All CSI
psych
Big Brother
The Fairly OddParents
Drawn Together
Drangon Ball Z
Naruto
Invader Zim
Inuyasha
and thast is all i can think of right now
Quote Originally Posted by tweaker99 View Post
hmm how does a show have to do with age ? are you trying to say im not grown up lol it's a good show just like the rest of my fav shows


Lost
Supernatural
Heroes
Small Ville
Burn Notice
Ware House13
Merlin
Vampire Diaries
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Eureka
V
Flash Forward
My Name Is Earl
All CSI
psych
Big Brother
The Fairly OddParents
Drawn Together
Drangon Ball Z
Naruto
Invader Zim
Inuyasha
and thast is all i can think of right now
I was joking, its a nice show. ... But thank God I never saw any one of the list !! lol
You gotta be watching 25/8 Tv lol.

Back to topic, this is not for discussing tv shows.
mmhhh.... a bit fail xD
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us