Leechers

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Leechers
im soo sik of leechers just coming on to mpgh and taking our hax and most of the time claiming them as theirs it pisses me off arrgh stop taking our friggen hax and actually start to talk and shit or ima trak u and break ur computer....!!!!!
ay dun tempt me i would (within my country!)
NOW STOP LEECHING AND START MAKING HACKS AND TALKING LEEECCHHHHERSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He haz a VERY big point there boyz and girlz you should listen to what the cooler ppl say
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
He haz a VERY big point there boyz and girlz you should listen to what the cooler ppl say
I thought you were hindu (from india whatever rofl ), anyway, why do you wanna be black so bad?

and element...idk what to say... LOL
no offense though, I just....LOL
I cant do this! really what kind of response are you expecting? do you want people do defend themselfs, or pull out their magic wand and hack games with no pre knowladge or was your only itention the respond in it self?

Anyway, I see this as a chilling out place, but lately I havent got time to come here, but to be honest, idk I mostly see spam everywhere that I dont feel responding too, or Im not just in the mood for some half decent spam/joke...
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
He haz a VERY big point there boyz and girlz you should listen to what the cooler ppl say
man, comparing to you, even horse crap is über coooool!
everyones just jelous of my avatar, they want revenge and leach, thats that
Maaaan we know ur avatar pwns but ull find a even better 1
(most likely porn )
bitch dont even try any more cuz therez no burn or even a sting...... that saddens me... so just move on and stop trying to get in some more of your "disses"
teh omg guys
i be noo heres and i need the hacks o.0
send all every havkc to e meesage plz plz ty!
^^^^

THAT ladies and gents is what many of our members face EVERY DAY in there exploration of our threads. imagine how mentaly devistating encountering something like this can be!!!
lol u are scarey when u talk noob lol
XD


i just red it and im like WTF!?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us