Hm Hi?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hm Hi?
Well I've been here since 2007 (Weird...)
I think I joined here because I was looking after Warrock hacks
Well some info about me.
My name is Nick and I'm 17 (soon 18) years old.
I live in Norway now and used to live in Sweden =/
I like coding PHP, vb.net and c++
So yeh...
Hi again.
hej,svensk xD
welcome to mpgh oldphag
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH .
Lol 2007 you is a oldph.

Welcome back.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome aboard the love boat.
How did you get those Cock sucker Titles?
Their kinda funny
Welcome to MPGH.

Enjoy your stay.
Haii, Enjoy ya stay.
yaaaaa 2007 better than now
Heeelllooo. -glares at you like a hungry pedophile-
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us