Any dupe method?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Any dupe method?
somebody have a dupe method for private server????

Tnks to all
i'm not even going to point out how stupid this thread is
ZzZzzzZzzzz...
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i'm not even going to point out how stupid this thread is
stupid??? Stupid is u... Using a Forum of Cheat and saying it! If u dont like cheat, go leave this forum....

Or shut up!


ZzZzzzz

Dont post to up your number of posts!! zZzZZzz

U are to low!
what a nuuub you stupid choob. try to figure it out yourself. what a faking stupid nuuub.
Quote Originally Posted by marquimrlz View Post
stupid??? Stupid is u... Using a Forum of Cheat and saying it! If u dont like cheat, go leave this forum....

Or shut up!


ZzZzzzz

Dont post to up your number of posts!! zZzZZzz

U are to low!
.................................................. ...

WHAT?

What the fuck did you just try to say? try learning english before you try to make a half intelligent retort. I am not, in fact, stupid. You, on the other hand, are a complete and utter moron. You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about, and you obviously have no idea what to say back. Yet you posted anyway. Who's the idiot now? You're pathetic.





"stupid??? Stupid is u... Using a Forum of Cheat and saying it! If u dont like cheat, go leave this forum...."


I'm assuming this means:

Me? Stupid? You sir, are the stupid one; accessing a hacking forum and insulting those who try to utilize said hacks? If you disapprove of hacks, please leave this forum.





OK YOU FUCKING RETARD, LISTEN UP. I'M A HACKER, YOU STEAMING PILE OF COW SHIT. I HACK. I'M SMARTER THAN YOU. YOU DON'T HACK. IF I CALL YOU A MORON, YOU'RE A MORON.


Why are you a moron, do you ask?

1. "a private server"

WHICH ONE? you DO realize there are over 100 versions of the game, and over a thousand private servers? Do you honestly think that there's one universal dupe method?

2.
Quote Originally Posted by marquimrlz View Post
stupid??? Stupid is u... Using a Forum of Cheat and saying it! If u dont like cheat, go leave this forum....

Or shut up!


ZzZzzzz

Dont post to up your number of posts!! zZzZZzz

U are to low!


Please, PLEASE translate that into proper english, i really have no idea what you're trying to say.


PS: Do you see how many posts i have? Do you see that my name is a different colour? If i hated hacking do you honestly believe that I'd still be here?


Who's the moron now, dipshit?
Ace, -rep to you because I love you and I want to give you a black rep bubble like MEEEEEEEEE!
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
.................................................. ...

WHAT?

What the fuck did you just try to say? try learning english before you try to make a half intelligent retort. I am not, in fact, stupid. You, on the other hand, are a complete and utter moron. You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about, and you obviously have no idea what to say back. Yet you posted anyway. Who's the idiot now? You're pathetic.





"stupid??? Stupid is u... Using a Forum of Cheat and saying it! If u dont like cheat, go leave this forum...."


I'm assuming this means:

Me? Stupid? You sir, are the stupid one; accessing a hacking forum and insulting those who try to utilize said hacks? If you disapprove of hacks, please leave this forum.





OK YOU FUCKING RETARD, LISTEN UP. I'M A HACKER, YOU STEAMING PILE OF COW SHIT. I HACK. I'M SMARTER THAN YOU. YOU DON'T HACK. IF I CALL YOU A MORON, YOU'RE A MORON.


Why are you a moron, do you ask?

1. "a private server"

WHICH ONE? you DO realize there are over 100 versions of the game, and over a thousand private servers? Do you honestly think that there's one universal dupe method?

2.



Please, PLEASE translate that into proper english, i really have no idea what you're trying to say.


PS: Do you see how many posts i have? Do you see that my name is a different colour? If i hated hacking do you honestly believe that I'd still be here?


Who's the moron now, dipshit?

No. Just learn to hack and have fun/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?