ArrowHow do you pick a gun?

PollHow do you pick a gun?
81 votes
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
How do you pick a gun?
The title says it all. Do you pick a gun based on its power, accuracy, recoil, weight, ammo duration, reload speed, firing rate, or how it looks?
should of added multi choice ;< but i go with power
if a gun can one shit kill,its mine
Ammo duration.

The more ammo I've got, the happier I am, I just like the sound of gunfire lol.
The more recoil the better IMO. I can get hs easier with triple burst.
I pic the one with highst power, and low wieght.
highest power and good accuracy. looks dont really matter to me.
Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
highest power and good accuracy. looks dont really matter to me.
True soldier.
Reload for me.
Powa + Acc. but overall basically powa.
I think every1 wud agree that its power as we all hav aim i assume
Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
I think every1 wud agree that its power as we all hav aim i assume
Decrease your signature size .
Accuracy dude.
You pick one with your hands .
Always Accuracy.
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?