NOOB Question?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NOOB Question?
I'm having this issue where I join the lobby in IWNet game, and no one joins, I have all map packs, OPEN NAT, and can join games off my friends on occasion, ranked and private. Is this a precursor to a ban??

I could be wrong, but I think people are not able to join me, because after I join a lobby, others don't join.
About 6 hours ago I could run the game fine, I think there was a small steamupdate for MW2.
this happened to me man idk what it is it's really gay and annoying
I want everyone to know, it just went away, so I'm going to assume that it was a glitch or IWNet fail, which is likely. Please mark as solved.
You usually have that when u run vac chaos with the game..
Ok what you need to do is first to clear your "DNS" to do so download CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download "crap cleaner" & install; there is a bunch of things you can check to clear and one of them is DNS. Next you need to make sure that your ports are properly being forwarded for your network, to do so "Use Google" (sorry its to technical to explain, I'm writing a term paper right now). Then you will need to make a exception in your firewall for "EVERYTHING RELATING TO MW2" if that is to complicated(just disable the damn thing LOL). (!!Please be carefull with this next step!!) Then you will need to do the same for your Anti-Virus, make exceptions for "EVERYTING RELATING TO MW2".. Please DON'T disable your antivirus, as these are VERY nessecary!!!!!(I can't stress now neccesary that is) Then Power down your computer(or if your are computer savy, go ahead and disable network adapters) & go unplug both your router and modem. Plug in your modem, let it boot, then your router; let it boot. Then turn your computer on, orr re-enable your network adapters. If you follow the steps I have provided you will be able to connect with ANYONE GUARANTEED!! I will be on l8r if anyone needs help in about 4 hours or soo. pm me your contact info i.e. skype/aim w/e u have and i'll help you l8r GL
pfff....too lazy to read all that. What i do is I select TDM; F4 the server xD then select game mode i want(TDM is the game mode the most played, so u have more chances to someone joining you.) Sometimes i invite friends and more people join, idk why. Sometimes when i go solo no one joins and the game forfeits
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
pfff....too lazy to read all that. What i do is I select TDM; F4 the server xD then select game mode i want(TDM is the game mode the most played, so u have more chances to someone joining you.) Sometimes i invite friends and more people join, idk why. Sometimes when i go solo no one joins and the game forfeits
nub

/to short
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us