[RELEASE/INFO] CN Tutorial - Making your first CA Hack!

Posts 16–30 of 171 · Page 2 of 12
Doesnt work! I compiled hacks with nx chams, no errors. In game nx chams dont show...
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Doesnt work! I compiled hacks with nx chams, no errors. In game nx chams dont show...
You may have to update the address in the code posted.

Also, for the tutorial, you should go a little more indepth with the PushToConsole function. Like, what's __cdecl doing there? Why is it needed? Multi level pointers. Functions as a whole.

If you're new to C++ and you follow this tutorial it's basically leech until you've understood everything, or at least trying to.

By the way, __cdecl is a calling convention, the cleaning of the stack after a function is returned is based of which calling convention the function returning is.

Otherwise, great tutorial CN.
that looks nice, maybe ill make a menu one
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
that looks nice, maybe ill make a menu one
that would be a pretty long tutorial
Thanks for all the good comments! .

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
You know those noobs are gunna copy and paste.
So let them copy, and paste they can easily find other sources on here that they can copy and paste. I made this to their advantage if they want to copy and paste and not learn..well let them xD.


Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You may have to update the address in the code posted.

Also, for the tutorial, you should go a little more indepth with the PushToConsole function. Like, what's __cdecl doing there? Why is it needed? Multi level pointers. Functions as a whole.

If you're new to C++ and you follow this tutorial it's basically leech until you've understood everything, or at least trying to.

By the way, __cdecl is a calling convention, the cleaning of the stack after a function is returned is based of which calling convention the function returning is.

Otherwise, great tutorial CN.
Lol void if I explained all that..most people would get confused and /rq

Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Doesnt work! I compiled hacks with nx chams, no errors. In game nx chams dont show...
Fixed! I wrote the other code at like 3am xD its now working
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Thanks for all the good comments! .



So let them copy, and paste they can easily find other sources on here that they can copy and paste. I made this to their advantage if they want to copy and paste and not learn..well let them xD.




Lol void if I explained all that..most people would get confused and /rq
I'm trying to learn ASM right now. Lower level languages are annoying.
This hack is detected by hackshield.
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
This hack is detected by hackshield.
Lol, what makes you say that? and its not.
I tried it and after a minute I enter a game, the game crashes. :O
I did not test the code for all os's :S.....the goal of the code is to basically get the concept..but this code works perfect for me on both Vista64 and Vista32.
I also added no fog and boxes.
Might that be the problem?
i doubt that would be the problem, but maybe you made some type of mistake try taking them out and see if it does not D/C
waits for 50 billion hack releases. Good job CodeNever.
Ok when i shoot my gun C/A crashes immediately. I think the problem is the no spread code:
Code:
PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect  0.000000"); //No Spread
PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 0.000000"); 
PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.000000"); 
PushToConsole("PerturbFiringIncreaseSpeed 0.000000");
What am i doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Ok when i shoot my gun C/A crashes immediately. I think the problem is the no spread code:
Code:
PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect  0.000000"); //No Spread
PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 0.000000"); 
PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.000000"); 
PushToConsole("PerturbFiringIncreaseSpeed 0.000000");
What am i doing wrong?
nothing....
Posts 16–30 of 171 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us