lol read this!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
lol read this!
Right 3 days ago I broke my xbox coz it fell and it wont start any game. I had insurance for it so I could get a brandnew one and instead of giving me a regular xbox elite, on friday their gunna give me a xbox 360 elite slim, 250gb harddrive, wireless =D So excited!
Lucky CS. /me should get it. /yea
Lol I'm happy I broke my xbox I get a slim next friday whahay

Life Is Gooood

/CS FTW! /me
Awesome!
I want the new one, Just because its quieter.

Also, HAXor, Are they flashable yet?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Awesome!
I want the new one, Just because its quieter.

Also, HAXor, Are they flashable yet?
No, they are not. iXtreme is still working on it from what I know.
I still gunna mod mine with a USB, I like it coz it got 250gb hardd and has wireless !!!!
ok im gona do this now to my main xbox 360 elite
I can't wait until my xbox 360 gets RRoD, then my parents will buy me a exploitable console and you know what that means
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
I can't wait until my xbox 360 gets RRoD, then my parents will buy me a exploitable console and you know what that means
no wonder youre always online. every time i turn on my xbox, youre there playing mw2... sheesh. :P
The faster i get RRoD the better. Anybody wanna donate to me? PM if your intrested in donating (you'll get first invites)
Haha I cant wait to get my Slim Elite, it coming tomoz so
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?