All Guns :)

Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
They can't ban, he's right.

It's not enough to sue them for it, but he will receive an email about it.
$2000 + for all that. 3 + of all BM items. and y so much pistols dude. i have a fellin this is Psed...
G
O
D

whats your fav isnt it hard for you to choose considering you have everything
wat can i say..
too much time..too much money
if there was no bag system and you could use whichever weapons you wanted with no limitations, then there would be no problem having all the guns...but only 4 at a time=problem.
No point spending ALLL that money on a game lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Cruunchie View Post
No point spending ALLL that money on a game lol..
if hes a collector and wants EVERY gun then i he didnt really lose out. lost out on the fact that he can only use 4 bags at a time /
Yes he lost out quite a bit if he spent real money to get zp and get the things he wanted.
think about later on if he needed that money lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Cruunchie View Post
Yes he lost out quite a bit if he spent real money to get zp and get the things he wanted.
think about later on if he needed that money lol...
if he can get that much money now, i dont see why he cant get it later when he needs it....
He should be a proud mofo
If I had all the money he spent on ZP I'd buy a new computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Ez1kyle View Post
If I had all the money he spent on ZP I'd buy a new computer.
Same. If I didnt have my iMac, And that new gaming laptop my brother bought

If I had all that money. Id buy a ring for this girl....
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


Same. If I didnt have my iMac, And that new gaming laptop my brother bought

If I had all that money. Id buy a ring for this girl....
Marriage is a rip-off.
COuld u send me that bm thing please?
Thanks
nice man how u get all that nice stuf i spen 1milion gp and i onley got 1 winchester omg tell me plz
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?