Visual Basic Coding Team
Dear MPGH CA Memebers,
I am going to be recruiting a group of elite VB.net coders to start a VB team that will make advanced CA tools. I am not looking for someone who can code a simple spammer, but rather someone who can code all the features of a multi-tool. I need people with both experience, and credibility.
I am still looking for a name for this group so if you have any ideas PM/VM me a name.
The application format goes like so:
Good luck to all who apply, and please applications only. Any spam will be deleted
I am going to be recruiting a group of elite VB.net coders to start a VB team that will make advanced CA tools. I am not looking for someone who can code a simple spammer, but rather someone who can code all the features of a multi-tool. I need people with both experience, and credibility.
I am still looking for a name for this group so if you have any ideas PM/VM me a name.
The application format goes like so:
Code:
Name: Age: VB.net Experience: Links to three of your Releases: Why you should be in the group: