New Menu Music

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
New Menu Music
New Menu Music, featuring the song Bad Blood by Escape The Fate. This is my first mod so don't flame me please. I'll put in a video of what the music is.


Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: a1e0b74892396c741c4c5bbf52e501cf
BGM_LOOP.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Youtube link broken
And these are pointless
Ok I'll fix the link, and I know but I just wanted to upload this since I'm having problems with .rez M24 mod.
What she Said ^^^^




(Lol, I Kid)


Besides I'v never even heard that song
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
What she Said ^^^^




(Lol, I Kid)


Besides I'v never even heard that song
It came out in April that's why.
Dude this song is kick ass ^^ (can you make a METALLICA The Day that never comes one?
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
Dude this song is kick ass ^^ (can you make a METALLICA The Day that never comes one?
Sure. Gives me a little bit more modding experience. Hopefully once I get my M24 .rez mod up and working I can do something with that.
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
Dude this song is kick ass ^^ (can you make a METALLICA The Day that never comes one?
Download the song at a website
Rename to BGM_LOOP
Put in Combat Arms>Game>BGM
Go in and listen to it
kewl seems kewl(hey btw that metallica mod thing if you do get around to makeing it can you say I requisted it ^^ )
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
kewl seems kewl(hey btw that metallica mod thing if you do get around to makeing it can you say I requisted it ^^ )
Lol, I'm doing it right now.
woah thx brah ^^
No I mean as in I never heard of the Band or anything. I dont Listen to White People Music as I call it.
Don't be a hater (METAL ROCKS) nah your not a hater
Music Mods aren't necessary because they're just simple re-naming
Unless the music is made by the user, then it's worth using
if it's a popular song or some song made by a signed band/artist
then it's not worth uploading.
nice try though, don't make anymore music mods
don't even try background mods, they're just as bad
They iz my favorite(caues teh normal shit sucks salty balls) and texture mods.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?