CoolFREEE CROSSFIRE GUNS!!!

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
FREEE CROSSFIRE GUNS!!! [UPDATED!!!!]
Hey Guys!
Today I'm going to release some guns for you to use on your signatures or anywhere else..

ATTENTION!!!

I will be adding more guns daily,please try to keep this thread alive. Also,visit everyday cause I will release a new gun everyday!

P.S. It would be the best if you would subscribe to this thread to download the new latest guns!

PLEASE NOTE THAT NEW GUNS WILL BE POSTED ON BOTTOM OF THREAD!!



Btw,These gun colours are copied from Z8Games' guns.If they are wrong,srry man..

Guns Included in Archive:
AK-47 Knife
AK-47 Silver
D.E. Gold
M4A1-Custom
M4A1 Gold
Scar-Light
Steyr-AUG
TAR 21

Anaconda-Adv New!
D.E. Scope New!

Here are some examples of them!

M4A1 Gold:

AK-47 Knife:


NEW GUNS POSTED HERE:


D.E. Scope:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5310/descope.png

Anaconda-Adv:http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5404/anacondaadv.png




Here are some Virus Scans:
THANK EVOPSIDER.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virustotal. MD5: 35e9374a918ba0c04e0a3f97932cc7df

PLEASE PRESS AND Thanks if you are going to use them and also PRESS AND thank me if you downloaded them!

Credits:
95% Doctornoob&Skipper
5% EvoSpider AKA Me
THANK EVOPSIDER.rarattachment deleted · 81 downloads before removal
Ok thanx i guess.
mehh thats pretty cool
Stupid pointless thread
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
I'm a fucking ****** who likes duck sperm in my mouth.
We know .
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Stupid pointless thread
HEY...Your the one that asked me..
Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
IM GAY AND LIKE MEN .
I bet you do
There are only so many guns in Crossfire so this won't last that long.
I will be making new ones everyday..
Thnx but i think crossfire guns looks better, lol
Quote Originally Posted by haoi View Post
Thnx but i think crossfire guns looks better, lol
Umm..Let's see they didn't add the M4A1 Gold..Good enough?
Nice! Cool guns.
Ok srry. GOOD JOB!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Ok srry. GOOD JOB!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?