HELP alterIWnet update

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HELP alterIWnet update
so i downloaded everything now it wants me to type a sentence i typed it and it wont let me press okay

i think i posted in wrong forum can sombody help me move it
Quote Originally Posted by bryanboy48 View Post
so i downloaded everything now it wants me to type a sentence i typed it and it wont let me press okay
Yea, you wrote it wrong! one of the i is with big case (I) (near at the end) i did not see that.

EDIT: Copy and paste this:

I am aware of the repercussions of cheating, and will do my utmost best to ensure I do not cheat.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us