when is this gonna get inspected by our beloved mpgh mods????
[Release] Basic Hax 1.3.37a
Why hasn't this gotten approved yet?
nice@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@1
updated
- added cheat table for stat editor & unlock everything (google cheat engine)
- added gsc mod file to instant lvl70 & unlock everything for everyone ! (u must host)
- added cheat table for stat editor & unlock everything (google cheat engine)
- added gsc mod file to instant lvl70 & unlock everything for everyone ! (u must host)
/files approved
Good job.
@Above patience..
Good job.
@Above patience..
I'm getting the message "iw4mp.dat" isnt open....

what? ... xD
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can break it down right now: This hack sucks. It doesn't work and fills my desktop up with a bunch of messages saying iw4mp.dat doenst exist. NO IT DOESNT, I JUST EXIT'd TEH GAEM. FFS.
good hack !!
Yes, I'm getting the same problem as above. Although the hacks are actually working in game, good job by the way, when I exit or tab out, there is hundreds of messages saying iw4mp.dat doesn't exist. Click OK, and theres another one behind it. This was happening until I had to close the GUI in task manager. Any help?
If his trainer didnt work for u,
try my trainer!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...much-more.html
HAHA
try my trainer!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...much-more.html
HAHA
u must close my trainer before mw2, anyway i'll fix that soon.
@jabbathehutt mine has hacks
@jabbathehutt mine has hacks

But mine is a lot of sexier. What do u mean guys?
;D
;D
Hah... ok2 your trainer is the best
i'm just sharing for mpgh community not compete with other hack makers 
i'm just sharing for mpgh community not compete with other hack makers 
Recognize is never to late!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v2
61 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.0
91 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.0
125 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic Hax v3.1.3
83 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.5
181