Best M4A1!

PollBest M4A1
107 votes
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
Best M4A1!
Whats the best M4A1 in ,vote on poll or leave reply
Custom!

I like the m4a1 adv best. I have tried them all except silver. The custom's scope is the same as the GALIL Scope, the scope fails.
I think the normal M4A1 is the best, well for me it is.
custom....
Gold is betta.

Custom is ur mom. nuff said.

kthxbye.
Custom kkthxbai
Quote Originally Posted by wordspy View Post
kthxbai
edited you
Custom nuff said
custom. no need to explain why.
Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
custom. no need to explain why.
i agree...

Quote Originally Posted by unl0ck3d View Post
im a fag

No need to call names
must say,i like silver the most :/
use it more then my custom
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?