GUNS FOR FREE MY VERSIONS

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
GUNS FOR FREE MY VERSIONS
Ok here are the gun's i made. BATCH2 NOW ADDED.
BATCH1










BATCH2











virus scan Guns.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Guns.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
BATCH2.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
pretty nice.
Thanks got bored hahaa
Pretty kewl, I like the white intervention or what ever it is.
It's a berret 50cal haha no thanks
Approved....
Why do I have a feeling everyone is gonna start doing this.....
gewd jawb
add a copy right on this shit or something
soon the choobs will start rollin in
postin and spamin day n night like the spammers and injectors
rofl..Shaunc,nice copy man.....You copied the same area where I put my name.One thing you didn't do..Make it transparent..
Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpider View Post
rofl..Shaunc,nice copy man.....You copied the same area where I put my name.One thing you didn't do..Make it transparent..
haha, jealousy, your thread failed.
ahaha...Nice joke..No jealousy or fail..I made a AWM-Red Dragon and a Combat Axe Gold..Where did I come up with a Combat Axe Gold?
Korean CF has Combat Axe Gold.This time its actually 50% of my work. Combat Axe Gold is made from scratch..Coming Soon...Dual Gold Uzi..Also from Korean Cf.
Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpider View Post
rofl..Shaunc,nice copy man.....You copied the same area where I put my name.One thing you didn't do..Make it transparent..
Ino you gave me idea
HAHAHA YS INSOMNIAC ALL THE CHOOBS GO TO EMPTY DO THIS HAHAHA lol...
ROFL..These gun idea is copied from me and is made from Pimp My Gun..Although I have the same kind of thread as him...Other than that..I am currently making an AWM Red Dragon..Off Pimp My Gun then Photoshopped to make the red dragon part..
No response? EZ1KYLE??HUH??
I see the choobs spamming this kind of threads all over...
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?