[REQUEST] Minion Sig

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[REQUEST] Minion Sig
Hey, I'd like someone who has alot of experience with photoshop to make an msflames3 for minion sig (so that People, including me, can put it in their sigs)

Main Text: msflames3 For Minion
Sub Text: Combat Arms NA
Picture: You choose.. one with guns that looks epic
Size: Anywhere from 500X200 to 1000X 400
Style: try to make some abstract (not manditory) with army colors
Theme: Army, Guns, really epic :P
Other Information: Make something that you could see me putting in my sig... (Like no pink colors.. or pokadots or gay stuff like that)
And Make the Main Text pop out off the page

Thank you to whoever fulfills this request.
I think she looks sexy.
msflames3.pngattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
I think she looks sexy.
u made the guns pop out not the text...but still good
I made the text pop out more. Tell me if I should get rid of the slight desaturation.
msflames3-2.pngattachment deleted · 36 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
I made the text pop out more. Tell me if I should get rid of the slight desaturation.
pretty good... make the text glow slightly smaller so its like 2pixel outline.. and darken the left side a little..

Thats good Thank you for contributing!
I will continue to look at others to see which is the best!
Here I got rid of lighting. =/ Tell me if you want in saturated like the first one I posted.
msflame3-3.pngattachment deleted · 31 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
Here I got rid of lighting. =/ Tell me if you want in saturated like the first one I posted.
u should/
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
I should saturate it?
\
that what i think
/
msflames3-4.pngattachment deleted · 12,326 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
/
better...more realisty in the guns,(i just compare the ak-barrel...black v. color)
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
Yea, tried to fade it make the text more noticeable
I guess its good to go.. good job
lol how many did u have at the end?like 15
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?