[Pre-Release]First Public Hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview] VIP-Styled Hack
I've created over 11 hacks in the past since beta of last year. Within the last 4 months I have not as my old UCE became detected.

I am currently trying to find TUT's on:
OPK
Flag Hack
Health Hack (Heals you without the medic pack)

After I find these, I will be releasing a hack to the public for 120+ Posts.

NOTE: Im still looking for:
1) A UCE
2) Some new TUT's
3) Undetected Packet Sniffer
hey man i gota UCE

im willing to trade it for something though

not just giving it away
if thats ok with u
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
hey man i gota UCE

im willing to trade it for something though

not just giving it away
if thats ok with u
can i trade u a heack for your UCE???
why would u give ur uce that took time to make to someone1 else for 1 hack when you can make millions of hacks by urself???
Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
why would u give ur uce that took time to make to someone1 else for 1 hack when you can make millions of hacks by urself???
Cause he might be nice and willing to share his hax 4 choobs like me, unlike jackball ******s like u.
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
Cause he might be nice and willing to share his hax 4 choobs like me, unlike jackball ******s like u.
exactly

but i do enjoy at watching get his brains knocked out..
man that just never gets old...
lol

but ya im totaly willing to trade..
but for a price
Gl, hope u finish it soon
i wait your hack
Thanks.

I still need TUT for flag hack and OPK.
Thats it.
I need Tut. for opk either.




Don't take life to seriously.



Lol ull get there soob (10000000 years l8er) OMFG COME ON ALREADY HURRY UP~!~
Well, Thats made no sense..


Anyway, Noone's going to give you these things without something to trade,

Just google shit =/


and.... wtf? You kept cout of the hacks you created =/?

Are you....what they call, A person without a social life ?...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us