Arrow[Release] My first simple program

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] My first simple program
This is my first program I've ever done in visualbasic.

I've never looked at tutorials, I learned it looking at my dad. (he has a game in VB).

Screenie.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is the VirusTotal.

Click Here.

G1PwnerThomy is me. btw.
Quote Originally Posted by thomy07 View Post
This is my first program I've ever done in visualbasic.

I've never looked at tutorials, I learned it looking at my dad. (he has a game in VB).

Here is the VirusTotal.

Click Here.


And here is the download link.
Mirror 1 - **********.

G1PwnerThomy is me. btw.
Upload it to MPGH. External links are not allowed !!
Quote Originally Posted by thomy07 View Post
oh im srry
No problem !! Also post atleast 1 screenshot of your program !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
No problem !! Also post atleast 1 screenshot of your program !!
That is better no? lol
Ya looks decent as your very first program. Good luck with your future projects
Thank You. (:
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Scan the .rar not the .exe.
Ok. Sorry /
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
It doesn't work.
Crashes on launch.
It doesn't crash on mine...
Quote Originally Posted by thomy07 View Post
It doesn't crash on mine...
You are most likely missing a .dll or so. Or did you use .net framework 4.0?
You are most likely missing a .dll or so. Or did you use .net framework 4.0?
No? It's not a hack. It's a simple program...

It doesnt need any .dll's or anything. Please, re-check what you sead...
Quote Originally Posted by thomy07 View Post
No? It's not a hack. It's a simple program...

It doesnt need any .dll's or anything. Please, re-check what you sead...
Hacks <> Dlls, lol.

Librarys = Dll

Re-check what YOU said.

You either miss a .dll OR used net framework 4.0.
I'm not gonna approve until you stopped the crashing.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?