Almost impossible to hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Almost impossible to hack
Here is a game for you coders to have a look at. Yes it is old and no one hardly play but it would be awesome to come up with some cool hacks to piss off the old time players that think they are badass.

Name of the game is Terra:Battle for the Outlands.

Have fun and lemme know what you find out
Old. That game is from 1996 O.o
I don't think many would be interested in making hacks for it unless they get into it.
I don't think anybody cares..
the game was released when i was born )
Can't do it eh?
Quote Originally Posted by agent69 View Post
Can't do it eh?
*Facepalm* Did you seriously just try to use reverse psychology to trick us into making hacks for you? I think I just broke my nose I facepalmed so hard...
haha the game when i was born too lol
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us