ExclamationNeed KWR Account

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need KWR Account
If Any1 Can PLEAAASE Make Me A KWR Plz Let Me Know... I Dont Got Much 2 Offer But I'd Greatly Appreciate It... Ive Tried Asking And Making Myself.. But no1 Makes 4 Me And I Cant Figure Out Last Part

if u dont got anything nice to say dont post it
Xfire : lovepreet

Msn : lovepreet_singh1@hotmail.com


[ B4 U Add Me On Msn/Xfire... POST FIRST SO I KNOW WHO U R ]
ysou should copy + paste info and translate it on the web to understand
hi my xfire robson199 add me i have acc
Quote Originally Posted by TakingOver View Post
hi my xfire robson199 add me i have acc

Kk I Sent Request... If Any1 Has Or Can Make Me A KWR Account Please LEt Me Know I Want 1 Baaaaaaaaaaad.
Xfire: Lovepreet
Add me> XFIRE> nwjersey
they track ips so u cant trade accounts it will come to the confirm user where u have to type in the kssn that u entered when u made it
I trade kwr accounts for bypass or private hacks
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?