No hacks working

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
No hacks working
Have yet to find a working public hack... menu or non menu. I'm using X god injector and I've tried the following hacks:
acid_buRn's Public.dll
TwEaKs_Pub.dll
Flames_Menu_v2.5.dll
and the 'mats hack' loader [obviously not using x god injector for that one]
I'm on windows xp 32 bit... I'm trying to update my .net framework atm so I'll see if that's the problem, but whenever I start combat arms with a succesfully injected hack, it'll close down after the screen gets past the loading. Either that or the injector will say that it can't find the dll on a server or something of the sorts. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by BobTheTenth View Post
Have yet to find a working public hack... menu or non menu. I'm using X god injector and I've tried the following hacks:
acid_buRn's Public.dll
TwEaKs_Pub.dll
Flames_Menu_v2.5.dll
and the 'mats hack' loader [obviously not using x god injector for that one]
I'm on windows xp 32 bit... I'm trying to update my .net framework atm so I'll see if that's the problem, but whenever I start combat arms with a succesfully injected hack, it'll close down after the screen gets past the loading. Either that or the injector will say that it can't find the dll on a server or something of the sorts. Any help would be appreciated.
There was a silent patch, dont bother.
This has been posted a few times. Stop spamming.

/Close
I've tried many hacks too, including those you've tried but, none of them seem to work.......IM SOOO ANGRY i could punch myself in the face!! Jk :P
Was a silent patch not too long ago >_>
I'm not spamming... I'm giving feedback.
Its'all patched.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us