[Release] Basic HaX v2

Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
Try to use another obfuscator Eziris sucks.
Looks nice, awesome sig btw
i downloaded that.net thing isntalled it and restarted comp and it says
thie assembly is protected by an unregisted version of Eririz".NET reactor!
Windows Vista 32-bit verison gets "this assembly is protected by an unregisted version of Eririz".NET reactor!".

and Yes I ran it as Administrator.
i like the sig too
doesnt work for me on win7 64 bit it gives the message and then it says HAX has stopped working and the game is open when i start it.
same here, error with eziris or sth.. W7 X32
update Net Frame Work To 4.0............................That's Why
Not me. It didn't have an err--- Ohshit yea it did have an error.
Can someone please tell me..what is "Show Cammo" supposed to do?

And are there any ESP or NEON skins for the latest 1.3.37a version?
I'm on Windows XP, I have .Net Framework..

Did u download the net framework provided in the first post??? Prolly its cuz u have a dif ver?
It aint working for me I got exactly the same problem as Afif but im using windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
hahaz has to update his obfuscator. wait for him and dont flame all the time.
Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us