I NEED A GOOD OLD WORKING SUPERKNIFE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED A GOOD OLD WORKING SUPERKNIFE
I tried looking around for a goood old superknife.....couldnt find one....


BTW if anyone knows a good mod that drops mines faster please send it to me....ALSO I KNOW MY SIG SUCKS! SO DONT PM ME THAT IS SUCKS...CAUSE I WONT READ YOUR MESSAGE! /



IM SUCH A NOOB





BUT YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE MASTER






mY GOALS:
1. Hack a game
2. Make a Hack
3. get owned by another hacker
4. Get banned from anything. ( I hope i dont really get banned)
5. COMING SOON
Quote Originally Posted by kentark View Post
I tried looking around for a goood old superknife.....couldnt find one....


BTW if anyone knows a good mod that drops mines faster please send it to me....ALSO I KNOW MY SIG SUCKS! SO DONT PM ME THAT IS SUCKS...CAUSE I WONT READ YOUR MESSAGE! /



IM SUCH A NOOB





BUT YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE MASTER






mY GOALS:
1. Hack a game
2. Make a Hack
3. get owned by another hacker
4. Get banned from anything. ( I hope i dont really get banned)
5. COMING SOON
modding the mines into the m11 tactical makes it easier to drop mines faster.

If you dont know how to mod then check the stickied threads.

Use search button to find a working super knife.

Can't find one? oh well...
ive made a super knife it rarely disconnects and i also changed sound and icons of knife to minigun
btw this is my first mod i have made
there's a problem with the upload idk why but if there was no prob i would have uploaded it
making the knife look like a damn minigun i the kill message is just a dumbass idea
you don't need it kid
make it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
you don't need it kid
make it yourself.
In all honesty no one needs it its really only a thing to have if your a complete asshole and dont care about whatever account you use it on.Sorry if i insulted anyone but super knife is complete bullsh*t.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?