[REQUEST] Signature Request (Forget about my old one.)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Signature Request (Forget about my old one.)
Main Text/Name: Hades (Going from up-down on the right side of the picture.)
Sub Text/Quote: The Lord of The Dead (Going from left-right diagnally on top of the noob's body.)
Size: As long as it fits.
Style: Death.
Theme: Assassin's Creed.
Colour: Killer = Change his robe color to a really black and darkish color. / Different places = Leave blood all in different places. / Background = Leave it transparent but you can add some effects and shit.
Image/Render:



(Yes, I rendered it. Fail, right?)

Designer: Anybody.
Other Information: Have my text have some easy-readable death font.
umm...u want the guy dieing only right?
@tosh102
No, I want all of it. But I just want the background to be transparent, and have blood all over it. Have the killer guy's robe be black instead of white, and have my text how it says it should be.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?