Where Are The Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Where Are The Hack?
Can someone give me updated free hack, with no spread, no recoil, no sway w/e that is, no reload.

This is not easy to find....You Have C++??
OMG MAN UR A NOOB , ITS NOT EASY TO CREATE HACKS MAN IT CAN TAKE 1 WEEK FOR A MENU HACKS...
Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog27 View Post
Can someone give me updated free hack, with no spread, no recoil, no sway w/e that is, no reload.

/////
Quote Originally Posted by juggernault5 View Post

/////
Nice triple post man.
OMG, triple post!
And to the thread starter: Choob. 'Nuff Said
First of all did I say how to make hacks??? no I'm not noob Idiot people like u see a post and talk trash about the poster with out reading the post. I'm looking for hacks for CA so I can use not how to make one.
Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog27 View Post
First of all did I say how to make hacks??? no I'm not noob Idiot people like u see a post and talk trash about the poster with out reading the post. I'm looking for hacks for CA so I can use not how to make one.
A noob calling a noob a noob.



If you were smart, you would realize this is the wrong section.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
A noob calling a noob a noob.



If you were smart, you would realize this is the wrong section.
Well It said hacks, so It's common sense where the hacks would be.

But I guess It's not but oh well thanks for Info.
Oh my lord..
lol fail ... maybe you look in another section and maybe you find something :P

hint: go to the main section /
Now I get It, u just posting as many times as u can so u can cheat u way to pass choob. I've been here for while, I just came back today I had problems with PC before so now that's fix.
Aright guess kiddos here are still same BS. This is why I left mpgh because of the kiddos, I quit over year ago so I didn't remember what section the hacks were in. I go back to the other website with grown ups are.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us