MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan
First Sorry For Double Posting, I accidently posted it in the ImageSharing Section, Please Delete that one there for me, thanks!
Hey Guys I Made This Youtube Background with adobe fireworks CS4
Still Needs Improvement, Can Any GFXers PM me with a cewl png logo so I can put it on, press thanks And Subscribe TheOfficialMPGH's Channel
[IMG][/IMG]
Do you make requests and nice, i think it shoulda been a different color though, a darker blue =)
This Is Just My First release, I will Make Better Ones Next Time!
-.- Really I was typing fast LOL
Ok This Is Really OffTopic -.-!
he's just that way because he's a nazi....
daum u should make 1 for my channel
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?