GUI Problem.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
GUI Problem.
So,now I made this hack.
But I got some problems with the GUI.

Here a picture how it is:


I need to make it that it fits with the Features and Check Box.

Thanks + REP will be given to the helper.
didn't you get it the first time? leeched or not.. you need to learn something?
You again
It ain't a code problem,it's a GUI problem.
I'm using Sprites and is this the right section?
Photoshop it bigger, and stop leeching.
I didn't leach it wdf.

I did it but I didn't do a GUI (just plain with boxes)now I need to make it nicer.

And I can't move it to the right or something?
obvious leech is obvious. How can you expect us to believe you made this supposed hack and can't do GUI? You're using C++ for everything right?
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
obvious leech is obvious. How can you expect us to believe you made this supposed hack and can't do GUI? You're using C++ for everything right?
No,the GUI isn't with C++.
It's with Sprites.
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
No,the GUI isn't with C++.
It's with Sprites.


~locked~
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us