[Halp] My first spammer

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
[Halp] My first spammer
This is my first VB application, wanted to start some easy stuff before I go anywhere near D3D hacks..

I followed lolland's video tutorials ( which were epic btw ) and I made this basic spammer


ⓘ

Code:
Public Class SpammerTutorial
    Private Sub SpamFunction()
        Dim Message As String
        Message = TextBox1.Text
        SendKeys.Send(Message)
        SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}")
    End Sub


    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Timer1.Start()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        Timer1.Stop()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        Timer1.Interval = TextBox2.Text * 1000 + TextBox3.Text
        SpamFunction()
    End Sub
End Class

I have already designed a new GUI for my first release but I need a little halp with some codes etc.


ⓘ


- How to add the code for website link?
- How to add 2 lines of text? ( we do this for WR spammers to avoid being muted )
- Is there an easier way to adjust the timer without using the text boxes for intervals?
- Is there any other features I will need for a WR spammer?
- Any other tips or suggestions?


Any help would be appreciated and +thanks and rep will be given
- How to add the code for website link?
- How to add 2 lines of text? ( we do this for WR spammers to avoid being muted )
- Is there an easier way to adjust the timer without using the text boxes for intervals?
- Is there any other features I will need for a WR spammer?


1. process.start("http://www.mpgh.net")
2. Msgbox("hi" & vbnewline & "Hi")

Textbox - Textbox1.multiline = true
3. NumericUpDowns?
4. Depending whether sendkeys is working in WR.
Hotkeys maybe?

Hotkeys are extremely easy in VB with the GetAsyncKeyState function.

(Check the tutorials)
Thanks for the fast response, gave you some rep

The link worked great and NumericUpDown is perfect, how to adjust timer for that?

And the other question was how to clear both message boxes with the Clear button?
textbox1.clear
textbox2.clear


----------------

timer1.interval = numericupdown1.value
Thanks heaps bro, sorry for being lazy, it's 8am here and I been checking out tutorials all night ZZZzzz
Reaper, Stop! Your doing it all wrong! Let me make the epicest one for ya where you can add as many messages as you want!
Baby steps man, this way I can learn at the same time

You mean one message line with anti-mute?
You can also just let the user add messages to a listbox. Then randomly pick a message or spamm them in a row.

Dim r as new random
dim i as integer = r.next(0, listbox1.items.count - 1)

sendkeys.send(listbox1.items(i)) ' without .text...it is in string format already.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
You can also just let the user add messages to a listbox. Then randomly pick a message or spamm them in a row.

Dim r as new random
dim i as integer = r.next(0, listbox1.items.count - 1)

sendkeys.send(listbox1.items(i)) ' without .text...it is in string format already.
Your dumb kid, I have it so you add as many messages ad you want to a listbox then to send each one one by one the after the last message it restarts from message 1.
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Your dumb kid, I have it so you add as many messages ad you want to a listbox then to send each one one by one the after the last message it restarts from message 1.
No.

Blubb knows what he's talking about and is a respected member of the Visual Basics Community here at MPGH.

Don't insult him again.

Also, that's pretty easy to do, and Blubb could do it better.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


No.

Blubb knows what he's talking about and is a respected member of the Visual Basics Community here at MPGH.

Don't insult him again.

Also, that's pretty easy to do, and Blubb could do it better.
Kid you don't know a thing and no this kid could not. I have been doing VB and C++ for 4 years kid, DO NOT TALK TO ME YOU DO NOT KNOW ME KID!
Nice job reaper. You made want to make one now so guess what im doing
I don't think Dcrew understands this is my first spammer, any help is appreciated

Just have to set my NumericUpDown and timer values then im done. I hope
You can also check out NextGen's SDK (stickied as well) for a way to send keystrokes without using the Sendkeys.Send method.

I don't know if It's there or not, I just heard rumors.

I actually have never used his SDK with any of my applications, nor do I have it downloaded onto my computer.
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?