Get all Weapons.

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Get all Weapons.
does someone have an updated and undetected hack for all weapons?

and unlimited ammo might be nice to.


thank you!!!!

xDayyx


oh. and this smiley
rocks face
all weapons? wdf ru talking about, theres only shotty, smoke nades, or flashbang hax. other guns dunt work.
Weapons I know how to get them but I dont have a UCE.
Unlimited Ammo I for some reason don't know how to get.

And you get 0 minute kicked for it.
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
all weapons? wdf ru talking about, theres only shotty, smoke nades, or flashbang hax. other guns dunt work.
oh look the fagget's back on

thought you were too cool for MPGH
alright, thx, I'll see what i can do!
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
oh look the fagget's back on

thought you were too cool for MPGH
word!!! ☺
yeah, only flash nade, grenade and Winchester works
winchster
the winchester by hacks isnt so good how the original
Dude, There is no diffrence..?


anyway, Use the search function =/


While he already abandoned this topic >_>
Quote Originally Posted by vince5001 View Post
huh
omg dude

no reason to ask if u dnt no
I miss having the weapon hack, I loved going around with unlimited stamina and winchester :P
yes ofcourse i know how to get weapon hack (not unl ammo never saw an tut for that) but why do i tell you? i will give you an good site

CLICK HERE(LIKE NORMALL)
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?