[Release]Default Cap To Cyclops Bandanna

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[Release]Default Cap To Cyclops Bandanna
Hey, My First mod

The mod will just Change the Stats of the Default cap to +7 Speed.

Well yea i can't Screen shot or anything because it doesn't change the looks just the stats...

Please Post feedbacks

Virus Scan:Virustotal. MD5: 285596ccb19f919e6945abfd6c97a5dc

And i forgot inject This into Chars_M_Head.Rez...
Default Cap To Cyclops.rarattachment deleted · 86 downloads before removal
Are you serious this will work? Maybe I can get accused by speedhacker...
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Are you serious this will work? Maybe I can get accused by speedhacker...
100 % works im Working on the Normal Vest to light Vest and its just 7 Speed? no so Much But i was wearing it with heavy vest and i was running so smooth /yea
Lol i think ive seen this before never tried though.
I think is a good Idea, I hope this get approved so I can test it.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
I think is a good Idea, I hope this get approved so I can test it.
After MainTainece :3

Almost Done With LightVest
Where is the screenshot?
are you sure this will speed you up? im not sure..
Quote Originally Posted by Gitorla View Post
are you sure this will speed you up? im not sure..
Try o.o it and u will see :3

And i can't screen shot it just changes the stats
Video proof maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Video proof maybe?
ill try that AFter Maintanence :S And i hope u believe Me :S
you can't really vid it as your speed depends on gun too, it's really hard to test
i think we should just test it lol
I hope this can get approved so I can test it out.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
I hope this can get approved so I can test it out.
Try it :S
I will and I will check my speed, count on it.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?