VB command

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VB command
Hey,

I'm making a trainer atm and I'm just learning the basics of VB6
but uhm.. I got the stamina working now I was just wondering could some1 post a tut on how to do instant spawn, no spread and no recoil...
I've got the Adresses and all i just need to know what command i have to fill in at VB 6 like for Stamina I've got:

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()
Call ngen_wlong("WarRock", &H******, **********)
End Sub

Private Sub CmdStamina_Click()
If Timer1.Interval = 1 Then
Timer1.Interval = 0
Else
Timer1.Interval = 1
End If
End Sub

so what do I fill in for those others ? how to do it?

Would be very grateful
Thats Right:

You need:

1x Checkbox
1x Timer

Copy This and Paste into your Checkbox:

If Check1 = 1 Then
Timer1.Interval = 1
Else
Timer1.Interval = 0
End If

And paste this in your Timer:

Call ngen_wlong("WarRock", &H******, **********)
Quote Originally Posted by Massaka View Post
Thats Right:

You need:

1x Checkbox
1x Timer

Copy This and Paste into your Checkbox:

If Check1 = 1 Then
Timer1.Interval = 1
Else
Timer1.Interval = 0
End If

And paste this in your Timer:

Call ngen_wlong("WarRock", &H******, **********)
yea found it thnx tho
lol 1 more ...
how u put hotkeys on a command?
Code:
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) Then Stamina_Click
that goes in a general timer
gj keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by DaHax0r View Post
gj keep up the good work
fuck u
is a sample for you. Its for SuperJump With the Hotkeys Control+ Space

Code:
Private Sub TimerXX_Timer()
Dim spj as Long
Dim spj2 as Long

Call rlong("Warrock", &H1180400, spj)
spj2 = spj + &H178

If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) And GetKeyPress(vbKeySpace) Then
Call wlong("Warrock", spj2, 1500)
End If
End Sub

But don´t just copy this! Think about it
Isnt it difineted on the most TuTs to make a Hack ?
why is it so hard for some people to make a SJ or a SS hack?
thnx

It's not hard to make the hack itsself just didn't know how to put a hotkey command on it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us