How do you get banned for aimbotting?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
How do you get banned for aimbotting?
Just wondering, can you get banned if someone fraps' you twitching? I only ever aimbot with a sniper and I have it on FOV, but i don't have a slow aim feature or anything, I usually scope in and then press the aimbot key but it locks onto the target really quickly so I'm pretty sure it's twitching. No one has accused me of aimbotting yet and I actually had a CPT say that I was really good at sniping.
Just lie and say you have your sensitivity at 20-30.

No one tells me I'm good at sniping ._.

Snow Valley CTF every bullet in my M107 got a kill the first spawn. I ended being around 60-nil because all I did was camp and snipe

KDR grew one point for that ;D
Obviously you would get banned because your hacking.

.-.
You're*

And it's not hacking if you don't get caught.
Quote Originally Posted by DOEET View Post
You're*

And it's not hacking if you don't get caught.
What? It's not hacking if you don't caught?

So it's not murder if I killed someone, and got away with it?

What kind of silly expression you use.
Quote Originally Posted by DOEET View Post
You're*

And it's not hacking if you don't get caught.
Lol are you dumb? Just because you don't get caught doesn't mean you don't hack.
Just don't get into CQC...You're gonna twitch bad if you have 2+ enemies near you.
That's exactly what it is.
Nope you could be fly hacking and no one caught you.
If you're hacking then you're hacking, doesn't matter if you're caught or not. Thats like saying you're not doing anything actions unless someone sees you doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
If you're hacking then you're hacking, doesn't matter if you're caught or not. Thats like saying you're not doing anything actions unless someone sees you doing it.
Exactly .
It's the same principle as "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?".

You don't know if it made a sound because you couldn't hear it.
Quote Originally Posted by DOEET View Post
It's the same principle as "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?".

You don't know if it made a sound because you couldn't hear it.
Thats because you yourself are not doing the action of falling, if you were the one performing the action you know you did it, in your mind you did do the action. But when a tree falls, you wouldn't even noticed because in your mind you don't know if it fell or not.
How do you get banned?
People frap.
I'm confused. You're right I'm wrong.

See you in an hour and a half.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?