wassup40 9 features hack 1.0

Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
i lagg like craisy any idea why?
win xp
every thing updated...
same. I Lagg here, i have Win xp 32-Bit
dude cant play The loading screen took my 30 minute after that i ahd to restart my pc
Why?
lol everyone laggs? haha fked up hack xD
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
lol everyone laggs? haha fked up hack xD
at least he tries now he just got to fix that =/ .
I think I know the problem =O
Well my pc is not the best (I got in 2006) But I think the problem is the full bright thingy =\
Well It is in my opinion But you have to check this also
I hope I solved it o.o
Hehe, nice hack.
No lagg
Thx!
OMG thanks for hack, i can't wait for a menu hack but this work for me and no lag Windows 7 32 Bits, and works perfectly , for me is perfect removing full bright and super jump
im thinking of removing super jump becouse i dont think any 1 wants it.. and not every 1 laggs just prob bad comp and i cant fix the lagg becouse idk if it laggs or not couse its not on mine..
and ive got speed hack working so next hack all will be turn on exept speed and superjump u can turn on and off il work on it when this is patched
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
im thinking of removing super jump becouse i dont think any 1 wants it.. and not every 1 laggs just prob bad comp and i cant fix the lagg becouse idk if it laggs or not couse its not on mine..
and ive got speed hack working so next hack all will be turn on exept speed and superjump u can turn on and off il work on it when this is patched


but do you have any idea why i lagg...
try removing full bright, make menu hack, we wan't it, i want your next hack!!! XD
maybe fullbright only thing maybe
menu = more lagg do you guys like simple hacks or fun hacks sounds like simple to me and what stuff u want?
54dl's and only 26 thanked comon guyz
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
menu = more lagg do you guys like simple hacks or fun hacks sounds like simple to me and what stuff u want?
54dl's and only 26 thanked comon guyz
Ye I know my cop sux but I am all most sure the lag problem for me is the full bright =(
So is there any way on the next hack jsut to make this one toggled?
Now I see this as the only hack for now
But It works bad for me =(
yes im gonna ask hejsan for some help tomorrow with hotkeys
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
yes im gonna ask hejsan for some help tomorrow with hotkeys
Im here/yea
Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?