Playerinfos - where can I find it in memory?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Playerinfos - where can I find it in memory?
Hi ! I am looking for a way how to read the information you will get when you enter "status" in console from memory. dont get me wrong I dont want to enter status in console cause the game lags then... I need it for improving my hosting tool. so I need to read that stuff from memory without use of console. (GUID/XUID, playernumber, playernick, hostflag) <- for all players in game. any idea for that ? - any pointer or something that would help ?
greetz W.L.
you can use "little server tool" itll show the users name and its client number and the team its on
Quote Originally Posted by schiz View Post
you can use "little server tool" itll show the users name and its client number and the team its on
is the source available ?
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLionATX View Post
is the source available ?
Most likely a source will not b provided. Jus try n do it yerself /
What exactly are you trying to do?
You want: GUID/XUID, playernumber, playernick, hostflag

GUID? Mean SteamID?, I won't tell you how to get that.

XUID is simple, go into a private match and search for your XUID in Cheat engine.
Make sure you are in private and not a rank match or you may get a ban.
You can find your XUID in the mp log file, just search for your name.

Player nick is easy enough to find, loop through the ClientInfo array.
Player number is going to be in many places, (well so is nick and all other info really)
But you can loop through EntityInfo array.
Host Flag is simple enough for your own client, use cheat engine and search for "localhost" in a private match you host, and "Remote Computer" in a private match hosted by someone else.
As for who is host other than you, you can use IP information and internal game log in memory to find that info out.

Remember to make sure you have a static offset, and test it a few times, restart game, restart computer, close cheat engine and join a ranked match, then go back in private again and test again with cheat engine to make sure the offsets are static. Best of luck and hope you can get your app working.
ClientInfo/cEntities Struct = Win.

Make a Good one Yourself.
Tsk tsk...

00626280

Go there with olly and start reversing =) Have fun
I think that helps me a lot guys... thanx ...I am a bad reverser but I hope can get the adress that does allways points to the playerinformation(array) ... ripping that out and creating a new array is easy for me. maybe some of you guys can give me his messanger contact data to help me out if I fail...


EDIT: I traced a bit and atm I am unsure if 00626280 is the right breakpoint cause for me it breakes not on every time gamestart it breaks when entering "status" in console but thats what I dont wanted (console commands freeze the game). maybe I am wrong ... I ll test a bit more
Go to the address with olly, it IS the status console command. See where that grabs it's info from ;P

Ok then... did a quick trace with olly, havent looked at values properly.

The struct start is located around 0x03252158

The XUID is at struct+0x20814
The name is at struct-0x24(yes, a negative offset, don't know why o_O)

I don't know the size(but it's pretty big)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?